Floktu Masterclass: Refunding an Order
If you are using the Floktu payment system to process your ticket or registration sales, you can process refunds up to 55 days after the transaction date up until your event is settled (paid out).
To execute a ticket refund, follow these steps:
- Log in to your event and select ‘Menu’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Select ‘Orders’ from the dropdown menu and find the order you wish to refund.
- Select ‘View’ to the right of it.
- On the ‘Order Details’ page, scroll down until you see the ‘Issue Refund’ section on the right hand side of the page and select the payment to be refunded.
- Select either:
- ‘Full Refund’ to refund the entire payment.
- ‘Partial Refund’ to enter the partial ‘Refund Amount’.
- Select ‘Issue Refund’.
In certain situations, you may not be able to use the Refund Feature but we may still be able to process the refund for you. In this situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we will do our best to process the refund for you;
- Event ID:
- Event URL:
- Order ID:
- Order Name:
- Refund Amount :
- Cancelled the Order: Yes or No