Last Revised: 24th November 2011
The following terms and conditions (“Ticket Terms”) and the Payment Terms will apply to any Ticket purchased through the Floktu Platform.
1. TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 The Seller is responsible for any tickets sold for a particular event, show or performance.
1.2 The following conditions are conditions of sale (including any resale or subsequent permitted assignment) and may be conditions of attendance at an event.
1.3 Except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Seller, there will be no refund or exchange on any ticket. If a refund is made, Floktu may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee or commission Floktu has charged.
1.4 A Seller may reserve the right to:
- add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute presenters, performers, players or other persons or details related to their goods or services;
- vary any advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity;
- charge a fee for the replacement of tickets;
- not replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
1.5 A Seller may reserve the right to prohibit the entry of cameras, audio and video recorders into the venue.
1.6 The right to admission is subject to a Seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission.
1.7 Admission may be:
- delayed if the ticket holder arrives late and the ticket holder may not be admitted until there is a suitable break in the performance; and
- refused if tickets were not purchased from Floktu or another authorised point of sale or if the ticket is damaged or defaced.
2. BUYER’S OBLIGATIONS
2.1 Please select a collection or delivery method that is most suitable given the applicable period between the purchase date and the date of the performance or event.
2.2 You must provide suitable and valid identification when collecting concession tickets or attending a venue under a concession ticket.
2.3 Adequate billing information must be provided before an order can be processed and if we are able to readily contact you to correct any errors or inadequacies, then Floktu may cancel your order and sell the ticket to another purchaser.
2.4 A ticket grants you a licence to attend an event and you should acquaint yourself with all the conditions of that licence including any additional terms printed on the ticket.
2.5 Your entry to the venue will also be subject to the venue’s terms and full details are normally available at the venue’s box office or website.
2.6 Please carefully review the event and seat selection details before making any purchase through the Services.
2.7 In general, subject to any statutory rights of refund and except as specified in these Terms or as otherwise specified by the Seller, there will be no refund or exchange:
- of destroyed, damaged, lost or stolen tickets, even if a ticket does not arrive in the mail;
- if you change your mind or if there is any change in your personal circumstances; or
- if you cannot attend the event due to adverse weather conditions.
2.8 However, a replacement ticket may be issued, upon payment of any administration fees, if the actual seat corresponding to the ticket can be verified or the details of a general admission ticket identified.
2.9 It may be a condition of entry to an individual event that you consent to your person or possessions being searched at the time of the entry to the venue.
2.10 You must not, without the relevant Seller’s and Floktu’s prior written consent:
- resell or offer for resale (including via on-line auction websites) any ticket at a price that includes a premium;
- use any ticket for any commercial purpose to advertise, promote (whether as part of a trade promotion or competition) for advertising, promotion or purposes intended to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
2.11 A ticket may be cancelled without refund and admission may be refused if the ticket is sold or used in a manner that breaches these Terms.
2.12 Any ticket sales legislation in the relevant jurisdiction may apply to the resale of a ticket and a breach of that legislation may result in criminal penalties and it is your responsibility to inform yourself of any applicable law.
2.13 For Australian events, the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing and other information on live entertainment and sporting events ticketing can be obtained from www.liveperformance.com.au.
3. PRICE CORRECTIONS
3.1 If a ticket is sold at an incorrect lower price, when the error is detected you will be offered the opportunity to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
3.2 It is a condition of sale, that Floktu is entitled to cancel such a ticket if we are unable to contact you.
4. EVENT CANCELLATION
4.1 If an event is cancelled or postponed by the relevant Seller due to weather conditions or other circumstances, you should contact Floktu to obtain refund information.
4.2 Unless otherwise specified, holders of valid tickets for a cancelled or postponed event will be offered seats (valued at up to the face value of the original tickets) at the rescheduled event.
4.3 If the event will not be rescheduled, then you will be entitled to a refund up to the face value of the ticket plus the relevant booking fee and any postage charges, credit card fees and transaction fees. However, you will only be entitled to a partial refund if the cancellation related to one day of a multi-day event.
4.4 While Floktu will use reasonable endeavours to provide all information provided by the relevant Seller, it remains your responsibility to determine if an event has been cancelled or to determine the details of any rescheduled event.
4.5 Floktu does not guarantee that you will be informed about the cancellation of an event prior to the scheduled date.